Summer edition


SUMMER DETAILS

Finally time to switch language and start writing in english too. In case you're reading my blogg for the very first time I'll fill you up with few facts about me at the end of this post. 

Hey and welcome to the Viveka's official summer edition. In this post there will be no negative mindset, no clouds or rain or even slightest bit of stress and anxiety involved. In this post we're gonna switch into summer mode, taste the sparkly summer cocktail with a tint of lemon on the tip of our tongues and feel the heat of the sun.

It's time to share the best summer mode tips! 

ROADTRIPS 

Can you imagine that there are plenty of beautiful places to go in Finland. I just visited in old town of Porvoo and just loved it! Summer cities such as Savonlinna, Turku, Hanko, Fiskars.. There are so many places to be mentioned! Yesterday I heated to the Tzar outlet village and did some shoppingtherapy.




SUMMERCOCKTAIL- AGE LIMITED OR ALCOHOL FREE 

Type ^ into Google and find the best ones. Winespritzer is my own personal favourite at the moment. Cocktails can be made with our without alcohol and you can mix different flavours as you like! Strawberry, raspberry, different kind of citrusfruits like orange, lemon and lime, soda and plenty of ice cubes. Freeeeezingly good combo!




BEACHVIBES

I've heard so many times how people don't want to go to the beach because they're ashamed of their bodies and feel insecure in public beaches. Put your bikini on, grap plenty of water, sunscreen, towel and some good book with you AND JUST GO! You don't have to waste your summer by hiding inside. You're worth doing what you want. If you want to go to the beach, do it now!


READING

While working my a** of and running around in the middle of day-to-day routines I tempt to have no time for reading. Yes, I know. I have time to scroll my social media accounts trough way too many times in a day but not to read. Grabby excuses. BUT in summertime I loooove to get ubsorbed in the good magazine or novel. Nowadays I also enjoy listening audiobooks a lot for example while driving or while training.



GOOD FOOD

Damn dem calories while sun is up!!! Time for barbecues and ice creams. Okey, as an athlete I admit that the balance is the key and there has to be boundries but still, gotta enjoy for all those summer beverages while the season is up!




FINAL STEP

Have you heard that positive mind is the key to the positive life. Such a cliché but not totally unrelevant point. So trying to chase that perfect summer mindset change your attitude. Stress less and laugh more. Dress colourfully and smile. Be your own life's summer ambassador! 


  •  Me - Viveka Tiitola, 21 years old wannabe multitasker who has worked with high quality fashion, as a sportsinstructor (which I still am) and nowadays also as a social media influencer.


  •  I'm studying digital business in University of Applied Sciences in Kouvola Finland. I've accomplished all compulsory and optional courses and next I'm gonna start my internship as a social media manager. At the same time I'm writing my thesis (send help!). 


  •  I'm passionate of training hard and nothing beats a good workout. But on the other hand I enjoy things like good wine and night outs with friends. 


  • I'm really open-minded person and for that reason not afraid of expressing my own opinions in public. That's why I also adduce things like personal experiences with mental health and life overall in my blogg. 


xo Viveka

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit